Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Great Meal with a Champ and an Ice Craze!

12.29.2010 - A bite of Jollibee's Champ burger is like your in a war trying to take over an island.

Indeed that's how it feels like when devouring a 1/3rd pattie in a bun. I haven't tried one in months but this one definitely a rip o Davao quite funny. Currently sampling Davao's dishes would be awesome, but that would be any time soon once I reach the province.
Jump after the cut...

Its going to take all six hours of road travel to get to that place. Well after eight years that would be a reality seeing some relatives, and the occassional adventure that would be awesome.

For now some perspective about the Jollibee Champ and the meal I consumed today. Yeah the trip to Manila to Davao is something literal to travel and get a bite of this...


While I was at it chomping my way through that thickness of that huge burger I got a cool dessert in Ice Craze. For all that coolness I can't recall the exact name of the flavor and I can only say it has mango in it...



Sometimes when you get down and hungry, which overwhelmed with good food you tend to forget the name of what I consume.

Then I guess I shall remember it the next time I troop to Jollibee.

No comments:

Post a Comment