Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Great Meal with a Champ and an Ice Craze!

12.29.2010 - A bite of Jollibee's Champ burger is like your in a war trying to take over an island. Indeed, that's how it feels like when devouring a 1/3rd pattie in a bun. But it is at the same time a delightful experience having a 'Big Burger' on your hand up for challenge in taking it down togerther with a special dessert that is offered for a Limited Time Only.

It has been quite a while having another one for months, but this one definitely quite a hilarious experience. Currently, sampling Davao's dishes would be awesome although that won't be any time soon until getting snother chance to travel back, but this one right here is anothere story to share.

Jump after the cut...
Its going to take all six hours of road travel to get to that place. Well after eight years that would be a reality seeing some relatives, and the occassional adventure that would be awesome.

For now some perspective about the Jollibee Champ and the meal I consumed today. Yeah the trip to Manila to Davao is something literal to travel and get a bite of this...


While I was at it chomping my way through that thickness of that huge burger I got a cool dessert in Ice Craze. For all that coolness I can't recall the exact name of the flavor and I can only say it has mango in it...



Sometimes when you get down and hungry, which overwhelmed with good food you tend to forget the name of what I consume.

Then I guess I shall remember it the next time I troop to Jollibee.

No comments:

Post a Comment