15 March 2018

Domino's Pizza | Five Dollar Deal

It is rare to have pizza on a dinner plate or having it for lunch. In South Australia Domino’s is the one most Aussies gravitate to take away for a sumptuous meal. Although there are other competitors like Pizza Hut and some joint that offer the same product Domino’s is the one that is popular here and the choices are not that big if your consider this one to have.

Taking advantage of the $ 5.00 AUD pizza from Domino’s is not the usual thing personally. I would gravitate to have that McOz Meal from Maccas, but to try something different is a bit of a challenge. Usually, if you think of having a pizza for lunch or dinner this is mostly consumed by two people not by one. So the cheap meal would be good for one person, but that’s going to be a shocker here…


Before going back to the City of Marion I ordered a $5.00 AUD (roughly PHP 183.47 Pesos) pizza from Domino’s and it is already late in the afternoon that I had picked it up that was supposed to be my lunch. Turns out it is a take away to bring home for dinner and they (Domino’s) kept that pan warm. A colleague was helpful enough to drive back down to Marion unknowingly picking up this pizza was supposed to be small but I was wrong.

The five dollar pizza is for two people and that was really cheap that you’d be shock how the size of this thing was. When that fellow colleague drop me off at a Hungry Jack’s doorstep I decided to get the $1.00 AUD Frozen drink to pair up with this and decided not to take it home but to the dine it in just outside the tables of this restaurant.







Summer is slowly winding down and even though autumn is just a month away you can feel it is not that warm anymore. Sitting just outside the tables of Hungry Jack’s Brighton I opened the box to see how glorious this pizza turned out although it had one slice partially burnt it is still something to look at before consuming it like I haven’t had breakfast and lunch.

The box has details on the side saying its “Gluten Free” with contact details for customer service on the other corner side. Like most pizza boxes it shows the thickness and then I flipped open and see how think the crust of this pizza, but not as thick as the one with Pizza Hut. But for a five buck Domino’s I’m practically sold in thinking how can I consume this all by myself?





This was totally unexpected to have a cheap meal that was good for two people. I actually consumed it since I’ll be having a long walk from Brighton road then taking a turn to Sturt Road. But of course I had to pass through a shopping centre in-between this journey so one box of pizza was enough to fuel up.

Overall great meal and cooling it down with a bubblegum flavored frozen drink was a good one. You can’t get wrong with a $5.00 AUD pizza from Domino’s and live a tale to have experience having one with an unexpected delight. But I’m not going to have it again as I don’t eat lots like before got to maintain healthy not to overdo it, but this one was an alternative just in case it’s going to be a very long walk like most of the day here in South Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment